MineralPro’s countertop lead removal system connects easily to your existing kitchen faucet and protects your family and guests from toxic lead that may be in your water system.
MineralPro’s countertop lead removal system is ideal for customers wanting to remove the lead from their drinking water prior to drinking or using for cooking, making tea/coffee etc.
This unit connects easily to your kitchen faucet or any other faucet in your house. Complete unit with housing that has a faucet mounted on it, tap connector, and high quality Lead and Chlorine removal filter.
- Complete system for Lead and Chlorine removal
- Connects to your existing Kitchen Faucet
- Removes Lead, Chlorine taste and odor, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma
- Filter life of 2500 gallons for Lead Reduction
Features and Benefits
- High Lead Reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor reduction
- System manufactured in the USA
- Complete Counter-top System
- No Special tools required for installation
- Easy and quick install
- 0.5 m Nominal Filtration
- Rated Flow 0.75 GPM, 2,500 Gallons Life
MineralPro’s Counter-top Lead reduction Filter uses replaceable extruded activated carbon filters to reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specicity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 2.50” O.D. x 10” L filters will reduce lead, meeting the performance requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 53 protocol for over 2,500 gallons when operating at a ow of 0.75 GPM.
- Lead Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.